Adam Dicker is mentoring a small group of dedicated domain investors to help them learn how they can make a nice living from domain investments.
So far, Adam Dicker is working with 3000 people that have registered to take their fledgling businesses to the next level.
There will be no fee to participate, although those who are selected will be required to have a set amount of funding available. There are some other requirements to this offer, as Adam wants to be sure that the right people are selected.
- You must love this business.
- You must be willing to buy between 300 and 1000 domains for reg fees, 1000 would mean you need at least 7-8k spend, 300 would mean you need about $2400 spend initially.
- You need money to make money.
- You have time to sit on them and wait if necessary, buyers will come to you. Some will come quick some will take 2 years to approach you.
- You must follow the instructions and place the names in marketplaces with the suggested minimum bids.
- You must not be a know it all, and you must know what you don’t know.
- You must be willing to learn how to negotiate all over again.
- You will be given the tools and knowledge to register domains that have a good chance of selling.
- You must be a member of DNForum.com and in good standings.
- You will be buying your own domains in your own account, no money will ever come to me.
- You will be selling domains through your own accounts, no money will come to me.
- You must understand that domaining is 24/7 buisness, you can sleep when you’re dead.
- Seasoned pros need not apply as they usually think they already know everything and I have no time to retrain them.
- Beginners, Newbies and intermediates will benefit most from this course.
- Some sites will be developed out because they will merit more money developed out.
- There will be no hardcore adult names involved.
- There will be no Trademark names involved.
While most of these requirements seem like they’d be a given for someone interested, there are a few that may be limiting for some aspiring domain investors.
So why is Adam doing this because “Not enough people pay it forward and that’s what we are on the planet for, to make someone else’s life better.”
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to first have/get a dnforum.com membership, then fill out this form http://www.dnfcollege.com/sign-up/
Not all applicants will be accepted as it’s already quite an undertaking.